Oil & GasAdvising top leadership in their transformation and innovation journey into a digitally-powered future
Oil and gas players are facing significant industry headwinds, with volatile oil prices, ongoing trade tensions and the energy transition increasing complexity. Adopting advanced digital technologies and adaptive new business models will be critical in helping market leaders to rise above these challenges and emerge as industry winners in the years ahead.
Our experts have deep experience working with oil and gas clients – from upstream, mid-stream and downstream players – to help improve operational efficiency, reduce costs and protect revenues and margins. We advise top management on how to reap the benefits of innovative new digital technologies to optimize spend, unlock investment opportunities and boost their growth journeys ahead.
Areas of Specialization
- Accelerating digitization – adopting next-gen technologies including AI, RPA and IoT
- Improving trading margins – achieving high returns and executing winning strategies
- Transforming data – leveraging real-time insights for elevated decision-making
- Achieving operational excellence – pulling the right levers to improve complex processes and achieve rapid cost reduction
- Managing risk – taking an integrated approach to cyber security within a newly digitized marketplace
Contact us today for a deeper look into how we are transforming the future for our clients.
Simon Tucker, Global Practice Head
Our Latest Oil & Gas Insights
Refueling Profitability in Oil Trading
Published: July 2020
How to combat diminishing trading margins with the help of digital supply chains.
Managing Downturns in Oil and Gas
Published: April 2020
A strategic framework for responsive solutions across the sector.
Refueling Profitability in the Oil Sector with Machine Learning and Analytics
Published: June 2020
How industry 4.0 and the internet of things combined with machine learning and analytics have the potential to provide a competitive advantage to organizations.