ManufacturingHelping organizations drive operational efficiencies, enhance their processes and realize immediate value, from the boardroom to the shop floor.
The permeation of new digital technologies has made manufacturing unrecognizable from a generation ago and is accelerating and streamlining the entire product manufacturing value chain, from R&D through production and on to customer delivery and support.
Our team of experts work across industrial, OEMs, high-tech and traditional manufacturers to help drive operational efficiencies, innovation and new business models in today’s age of intensifying global competition and the re-thinking of complex supply chain networks. Our teams are also on the front lines of bundling higher-margin services businesses with traditional products to capitalize on the servitization trend in the global manufacturing industry.
Areas of Specialization
- Accelerating digitization – ERP conceptualization to pilot programs and scaled implementation
- Generating growth – developing a strategy to unlock savings and grow revenue streams through legacy products and new business models
- Harnessing disruptive technology – designing, developing and delivering innovative projects leveraging advanced new technologies
- Unlocking the power of data – managing and utilizing data for elevated decision-making
- Streamlining your operations – managing stakeholders across corporate and plant leadership, planning for right-sizing and organizational transformation
Contact us today for a deeper look into how we are transforming the future for our clients.
Patrick Murphy, Global Practice Head
Our Latest Manufacturing Insights
An age of prolonged recovery: re-imagining the advanced industrials sector
Published: April 2020
Key areas that can help address challenges of Covid-19.
Why digitalization is not the answer to the manufacturing value chain
Published: April 2020
Excerpts from a virtual chat with Mr. Jagmeet Singh, CEO, Axestrack.
Servitization is Leading Manufacturing’s Advance into new Business Models
Published: December 2018
How tech-driven coupling of products and services is creating disruption and elevating profits.