From supply chain and R&D, to regulatory and manufacturing, we help a constantly-evolving industry to transform and realize value at scale.
We have seen a powerful agent of change sweep across the industry, impacting the entire value chain and presenting a wide array of opportunities and challenges. Innovation ahead will be driven by new technologies and advanced digital capabilities that will help accelerate speed-to-market and enhance areas like R&D, clinical trials, manufacturing and global supply chain planning.
Infosys Consulting boasts some of the industry’s brightest experts that are engaged in a number of strategic and operational programs across the top life sciences organizations. Our teams work with clients to drive productivity and performance, maximize commercial value, capture opportunities across the value chain, and develop successful portfolio and asset strategies.
Areas of Specialization
- Powering discovery – transforming R&D and clinical development in an evolving market
- Supporting your safety requirements – helping execute on your quality and regulatory objectives
- Digitizing your value chain – ERP planning, harnessing AI and automation to accelerate transformation
- Delivering growth – supporting commercial opportunities like M&A, divestitures and spin-offs
- Transforming your supply chain – building resilience with supply chain planning and optimization
Contact us today for a deeper look into how we are transforming the future for our clients.
Ed Francis, Global Practice Lead
Our Healthcare & Latest Life Sciences Insights
An agent of change for the healthcare industry
Published: May 2020
What opportunities and challenges lay ahead for payers, providers, and healthcare stakeholders?
Covid-19 – 7 predictions and 8 bold actions; healthcare will never be the same
Published: March 2020
Addressing the needs of population health while returning to normal.
Smart AI Adoption in the Healthcare Sector
Published: March 2023
This article discusses the future of Smart AI, drivers, and barriers to this technology.