Communications, Media & High TechLeading the industry through M&A, market expansion and disruptive technology adoption programs.
Our clients across the communications, media and high-tech sectors are the backbone of today’s rapidly evolving information economy. New business models, industry mergers, customer personalization and AI-led disruption of business operations are just a few of the trends that we are helping a number of large brands to navigate and win new market share around. Our experts thrive in a constantly-innovating set of industries, and have the experience to drive large-scale transformation that impact bottom line, and unlock new growth opportunities for the enterprise at large.
In the high-tech sector, we work with some of the largest semi-conductor, consumer technology and network equipment manufacturing brands in the world, helping power the CXO growth agenda – through a deep set of solutions from cloud and innovation strategy, to new business model design, to data-driven insights and supply chain modernization.
Areas of Specialization
- Managing your customers – driving insights, personalization and growth programs at scale
- Accelerating 5G services – helping you navigate the transition from strategy to execution
- Managing cyber risk – taking a comprehensive, future-looking view of cybersecurity and privacy
- Optimizing your deals – supporting M&A planning and future-state organization design
- Supporting telecom innovation – creating new service offerings and business models for a competitive edge in today new marketplace
- Harnessing new technologies – building AI Centers of Excellence and process innovation
Contact us today for a deeper look into how we are transforming the future for our clients.
Olu Adegoke, Global Practice Head
Our Latest Communications, Media & Entertainment Insights
Telecom: The Lifeline of the New Normal
Published: May 2020
A guideline for telco leaders to approach renewal and recovery ahead.
Reinventing the contact center
Published: October 2019
Efficient contact centers can have a significant impact on brand NPS.